We are looking for an experienced Utility Surveyor to join our team. Our successful candidate must have experience carrying out surveys across a variety of industries and locations, identifying utility pipes and cables for verification, validation and excavation, as well as data gathering to produce mapping information of underground and overhead distribution and supply services. You must be willing to work away from home and/or carry out night work, as required.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties, including, but not limited to the following:
- Carry out site surveys as required by the work instruction
- Undertake investigative utility surveys and conduct paperwork in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with other site surveyors, contractors, suppliers, clients
- Create Utility Survey Reports
- Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
- Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
- Mentor and train less experienced surveyors, as required
- Provide technical support to Project Managers and internal staff members
It is essential that you have the following experience, abilities and qualifications:
- At least 2 years Utility Surveying experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of underground utility tracing and GPR
- Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
- Ability to post-process GPR data
- Working knowledge/understanding of PAS 128:2014 specification surveys
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- A full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card
It is desirable, that you also have some or all of the following:
- Ability to use CAD software
- Ability to use Microsoft Word
- ProQual (NVQ) Level 3
To apply – please email email@example.com with your CV outlining your previous experience.
We have a host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice cycle scheme.
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great)
As well as the above, we will provide you with support and encouragement to learn and develop to truly reach your potential.